Interesting Dialouge
By: Dynamite Master
Bakaishi Fangdo: Hi Limp Choo I am fat! Hahahahahahahaha!
Linkool: Right!
Bakaishi Fangdo: You know about the TAF club thing in every school? I am in it.
Linkool: I know. It stands for Trim and Fit. But I think recently there was a change of name. They changed it to the FAT club. Fit and Trim.
Bakaishi Fangdo: Actually it's Train A Fatty. We take in 7500 calories per day. Now I am 60kg, on my way to 150. So that I can be a Sumo next time.
Linkool: Wow! My dad wants me to be 150 kg so that I could be a Sumo too!
Bakaishi Fangdo: Dream on... By that time, I will be 750. I can still squash you easily.
Linkool: By that time, you will get a Heart Attack.
Bakaishi Fangdo: Good point... I have been turning a bit Swellish this days...
Linkool: Serves you right for eating so much...
Bakaishi Fangdo: At least I will qualify soon...
Linkool: Are you competing in the finals? I heard Swell is in it too.
Bakaishi Fangdo: Yeah I am...
Linkool: WOW! Anyway, good luck...
Two days later, Fangdo got dia-ho-rea.
Bakaishi Fangdo: I didn't go for the finals...
Linkool: Haha...
Bakaishi Fangdo: You retarded!
Linkool: Haha...
Bakaishi Fangdo: Anyway, I found this new club... Called LCD. Stands for Lin Chuan Dummies.
Linkool: How can they insult my brother!
Bakaishi Fangdo: They aren't insulting him. You dumbass! They are him! They imitates Lin Chuan's every action and also his accent.
Linkool: I didn't know my brother has clones...
Bakaishi Fangdo: He didn't. They just try to be him that's all.
Linkool: Oh...
Bakaishi Fangdo: Anyway, why is he so dumb anyway?
Linkool: I don't know... What makes you think so?
Bakaishi Fangdo: My brain!
Linkool: Oh yeah... How could I forget?
Labels: Lin Chuan





